The next IDAA annual meeting will be held in
Reno, Nevada August 1-5 , 2018. Go here
for more information and registration.
"And We Will Know Peace."
[ Number found: 5 ] - Return to Search Page
|Phone:||715 735 9977 (Home) 715 732 8100 (Business) |
|Green Bay and Northwest Wisconsin
Upper Peninsula of Michigan|
|Phone:||262 363-5307 (Home) 262 363-7763 (Business) |
|Phone:||262 628 3997 (Home) 414 640 3997 (Cellphone) |
|Milwaukee and Washington County|
- New Adventures in Psychology In Cleveland, Ohio
- Caduceus meeting near Thomasville, Ga
- Double boarded psychiatrist, unrestricted license, looking for work as an addition psychiatrist
- likely retraining but questions/concerns
- Any Interest in a Dallas, TX Group?
IDAA envisions recovery for all health care professionals and their
families impacted by addictive disorders.
The mission of IDAA is to carry the message of recovery to health care
professionals and their families.