Continuing Medical Education (CME) Agenda
This activity, "Moments of Clarity: Unresolved Trauma, The Addictive Process and Recovery Modalities" has been reviewed and is acceptable
for up to 12.75 Cat 1 Prescribed Credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
- "Changing the Family Legacy" Jerry Moe
- "Current Identification and Treatment of Gambling Disorder, DSM-V has reclassified gambling from Impulse Control Disorder to Addiction" Tim Fong, MD
- "Effective Trauma Treatment Without Abreaction to Resolve Relapse Triggers" Brent Baum, STB, SSL, CADC, LISAC
- "Spirituality? Oh, We Think Not?" Mike Robbins, MD
- "Unresolved Trauma and the Workplace" David Jensen
- "Compassion for the Addictive Process: An IFS (Internal Family Systems) Lens on Healing Addiction, Compulsion and Perfectionism" Cece Sykes, LCSW, ACSW
- "Compassion for the Addictive Process: IFS and the Tools for Healing" Cece Sykes, LCSW,ACSW
- "The Importance of Surgical Care and Anesthesia in Achieving Universal Health Coverage" Kee B. Park, MD, FAANS
- "Sifting the Wheat from the Chaff: Examining the Core of Addiction" Howard Wetsman, MD
- "Multi-generation Addiction and Recovery" Nancy Duff-Boehm, PhD
- "Building Strength and Communication Within the Medical Team by Letting Go" David Jensen
- Identify Strategies recovering parents can use for healthy development of their children
- Identify and Treat Gambling Disorder
- Learn About Unresolved Trauma in the Workplace and Effective Treatment Modalities
- Learn How IFS (Internal Family Systems) is Useful in Healing Addiction, Compulsion and Perfectionism
- Hear a Family Story About Multigenerational Addiction and Recovery
- Hear About Surgery and Anesthesia in Universal Health Coverage
Continuing Dental Education (CDE)
Details for the CDE program will be available here closer to meeting time.