Click Here For Latest CME Schedule
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Agenda
This activity, "IDAA 2015 Continuing Education: Outcomes" has been reviewed and is acceptable
for up to 10 Prescribed Credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
- "Cultural Influences in Addiction Treatment" Michael Wilkerson, M.D.
- "Sexual Addiction in Healthcare Professionals" Jes Mongomery, M.D.
- "Addiction in Anesthesia Professionals" Paul Earley, M.D.
- "Impairing Conditions and Burnout in Surgeons" Michael Oreskovich, M.D.
- "Outcomes in AA Members" John Fromson, M.D.
- "Long-Term Outcomes in the Medical Profession" Warren Pendergast, M.D.
- "Panel: Comparing State Physician Health Programs" Warren Pendergast M.D., Scott Hambleton M.D., Paul Earley M.D., Penelope Ziegler M.D.
- "Treating Pain in Patients with SUDs" Mel Pohl, M.D.
- "Addiction in Sexual Minorities" Penelope Ziegler, M.D.
- Improved knowledge of the results of treatment of addictive disorders in health care providers.
- Understanding of the role of state and national Physician Health Programs, the services they offer and their effect on treatment outcomes.
- Understanding the role of medical and non-medical adjuncts in the treatment of addictive disorders.